Author Archive

Housing Grants & Schemes

Homeowners and landlords can claim a tax credit on the cost of improvements to residential property carried out by a building contractor registered under the Better Energy Homes Scheme. This scheme has been extended to end 2016. Grants for alterations that need to be... Read More